For the last 5 years nearly every minute of everyday I have had one of my kids with me. I will now have 5 hours to myself everyday. I don't get 5 hours a month to myself ever.
So for this huge change that is about to occur in our house, I resolve to:
- Use my time wisely
- Get a handle on the laundry situation here, and yes it really is a situation.
- Workout and train for the half marathon I have been planning on.
- To make myself clear and good in my head so I can give only the best of me to those kids when they get home.
- Keep a clean and ORGANIZED home.
- Make time for my friends and family
- Be a better blogger.
- Use my time to learn more about autism and advocating for the kids.
- Learn more about my own health and fitness and quit falling off track.
- Stay away from nut job people.
- Fight less with my husband.
- Continue to stay and work at staying cancer free.
This seems like a long list but these are the things in my life that cause me strife and if I chip away at them a little bit at a time hopefully by the end of the year I will have less strife in my head and more peace.
Happy New Year to you all, what do you resolve to change?