But I did learn a few things this week that I hope make me a better me, and some snarky things that just amuse me.
- I just feel better when I eat clean and workout consistently
- Consistency, while challenging is a good thing for everyone in this house
- I'm scared about the upcoming Ragnar Relay, almost irrationally
- Autism is a bummer, but when my kids conquer something I see their growth and it thrills me to no end
- After the 21 day sugar detox failure, I'm addicted to sugar and will try again
- If almost 20 years later a person is still whining, broke, and discontent, cut them loose
- There is no way faith and fear can coexist in your head, you will constantly be in turmoil
- Stay out of stuff that won't bring harmony to your home
- It's none of your business if no one told you about it
- Some people wasted a ton of money on college tuition, seriously, a ton of money
- My sons face on rides at Disneyland is what pure joy looks like
- I am enjoying riding on the back of the Harley
- People that go to lengths to not spend time or see my kids are missing out on epic awesomeness.
- I can make Paleo Bread and it doesn't suck
- I can run and I thank God for the Galloway Method
- God is everything or he is nothing
- Being of service and helping others is more rewarding than you think it will be, and the gifts you get from it are breathtaking
- I adore my husband
- I am excited to get a new part time job, I'm excited to talk to adults for a few hours a week.
- Being a mom is dirty, exhausting, debilitating, and the best friggin thing on the planet.
Post a Comment