- Ronald Reagan was an amazing President (Go visit his Presidential Library very cool experience and see for yourself).
- My kids are a lot of work, yet every quirk, and deficit autism gave them, gives me a Ton more love for them
- I hate hospitals
- The medical profession needs to learn how to work better with children with Autism
- There are some "friends" that could really care less if you have something going on, but you better be there when they have a crisis or self induced drama
- The laundry you have to do after a vacation is almost enough to make me not go on vacation
- Unless you live with or work with on a daily basis someone with autism you don't know much about it
- Show compassion
- Go with your gut
- The more grateful I am the more I get to be grateful for
- I love spending time with my family
- When you sign up for a half marathon - TRAIN for it. - I have a feeling the Disneyland half marathon is going to be a disaster!
- Hug and kiss your kids at least 5 times a day. It makes you and them feel good.
- Eating good and exercise is the best medicine and stress relief that there is
- The person that invented Reese's Ice Cream sandwiches is Satan
SO MUCH MORE THAN A "REAL HOUSEWIFE". Real Moms aren't Perfect,Perfect Moms aren't Real
Monday, August 20, 2012
Life Lessons of the week
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment